Returns will be accepted on eligible purchases within 7 days with the original receipt and in new condition (in original packaging sealed). We cannot provide refunds if you do not have the original receipt. A restocking fee may apply under certain circumstances.
- Open software cannot be refunded for any reason.
- Sales items may be exchanged only, unless otherwise marked.
- Open printers and toner cartridges, as well as blank media (i.e. CD-R) are not refundable.
- Special orders and non-store stock products are not refundable.
- We will assist you in exercising your warranty rights with the manufacturer within 30 days of purchase, with your original receipt, and replace item deemed defective by the manufacturer (replacement policies may vary depending on manufacturer).
- After 30 days you must contact the manufacturer or a service source directly.
- Some venders may require you to call them and receive a case or a reference number before the product can be return to replace.
- Special orders require a 30% non refundable deposit and may be subject to restocking fee after meeting all the above requirements.
- All products are subject to availability and prices may change without notice.
- Please note that if you paid by credit or debit card, a refund will be issued by the same method with the original card or university account number.
- Purchases made by cheque will be refunded in cash or by cheque at our discretion.
We reserve the right to refuse any return.